Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's About Time

So here it is, I finally got my own little blog cook book going. I have gotten a lot of requests from people to share my ideas for dinner time because we usually try something new every week. Med school has been forced fun to get me back to cooking. When we lived in Utah, we ate out a lot and now that we don't have that luxury, it's to the kitchen I go. I love cooking, but only when I know what I have planned to cook. So once a month, I sit down with my 20 or so cook books and decided what we are having for dinner. It's been fun to try so many new things and with me planning our meals a head of time, we eat a little healthier with one vegetarian meal, one fish meal, and a few chicken meals a week. I have already posted 4 meals below and I will try to do our favorite meal of the week. So I hope you all enjoy some ideas for dinner and let me know what you think!
Here is my meal calendar for this month. Click on it to see what the Sacks are having for dinner!

Disclaimer: I know that I am a horrible with any type of spelling so just know that this (and my other blog:) comes with errors, I just hope the errors don't result in a bad meal!

5 comments:

  1. Yum, Yum!!! I'm feeling inspired, I think I'll work on my menus today. Good talking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job....start doing Weight Watcher meals and I will try and follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the woman with it all TOGETHER!! Love it!!
    Excited to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your calendar is WAY WAY WAY IMPRESSIVE! I will definitely be checking this blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Your calendar is very impressive. What in the world are your two boys doing while you make all of these tasty dishes? Tanner is always dancing around my legs or destroying the kitchen while I cook so our menu usually includes boxed pasta.

    ReplyDelete